NBA Trade Deadline: What the Hell Just Happened?
If you’re looking for my thoughts on the NBA trade deadline (and why wouldn’t you be) then please refer to the title of the post. In a day where a record 37 players were swapped and there were 16 teams involved, it was easy to give up on trying to keep track of what was going on.
Because I don’t want to bring a massive headache upon myself, I’ll refrain from recapping each move and how each team fared. Instead I’ll just post other people’s reactions because stealing opinions from other people is so much easier than having your own.
Here are the five best reactions to the madness:
5) One of our beloved local NBAers, Patrick Patterson, lets us know what being traded is like.
4) Spencer Hawes is just as lost as us. Hope you didn’t just get traded, bro.
3) Comedian Frank Calendio is always keeping it real.
2) Perfectly sums up everyone’s emotions.
1) At least the guy used multi-colored pens to keep things clear I guess.
Trade deadline in a nut-shell, ladies and gentleman. I still don’t know what the hell happened to be honest.